Choose McStrong Safety Services for NSC transportation training in Alberta. We can customise the training according to your needs. Whether you need online training or classroom training, give us a call.
Companies that pay for classroom training of 25 or more people in all 4 courses will be provided with the training material free of charge for their own future use.
Here are our next in-class training courses available in July 2019:
1)Transportation Safety Professionals Workshop
Location: Coca Cola Centre Grande Prairie, KMSC Law Room (6 Knowledge Way)
Duration: 3 Days: July 3, July 4, & July 5 2019
Facilitated by: Angela Strong
Registration Contact Info:
Angie@mcstrongsafetyservices.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an interactive three-day workshop on the practical
application of the National Safety Code (NSC) standards for achieving full
compliance and attaining exemplary on-road safety results.
•National Safety Code standards
and their practical application in Alberta to commercial bus and truck
•Roles and responsibilities of commercial carrier owners, management, and
•Methodology of NSC record keeping that allows daily evaluations of vehicle and
driver readiness for work.
Learning how to effectively:
•Develop and implement effective
safety and maintenance programs that address the specific transportation
operations conducted by the commercial carrier;
•Evaluate a driver for competency;
•Assess prevent-ability of collisions and how to apply the knowledge gained to
•Delineate collision prevent-ability vs. fault vs. liability.
Apply the philosophy and values of:
•Selecting and employing a transportation safety officer;
•Fostering a positive culture of safety to achieve objectives established;
•A professional commercial driver;
•Monitoring and assessing competency of drivers, management and other staff
within a highway transportation organization;
•Taking remedial actions to address compliance and safety issues.
1. Safety and maintenance programs used by your company (sample programs may be used by consultants or other transportation safety professionals that do not have their own);
2. A copy of your company’s Carrier Profile;
3. Copy of Commercial Vehicle Safety Compliance in
Alberta education manual;
4. Access to applicable legislation, including the:
5. Traffic Safety Act and related regulations;
6. Motor Vehicle Transport Act and related regulations;
7. Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act; and
8. Federal Commercial Vehicle Drivers Hours of Service Regulations.
9. Motor Vehicle Transport Act and related regulations;
10. Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act; and
11. Federal Commercial Vehicle Drivers Hours of Service.
Registration Form Click Here:
McStrong Safety Services provides staffed security gates, certified traffic flagging specialists, escort vehicles and more.
Let Our People Show You the Way